- 90000 INR
- 745.7 Watt (W)
- very good
- 140 Kilograms (kg)
- 8 to 12 Inch (in)
- 1.3 Millimeter (mm)
- 9 Months
Ideal for worship and religious gathering, agarbatti, also called incense stick when burned releases mild, enchanting fragrance and make the environment pure & divine. The scented incense sticks can fill any room with fresh aroma and completely purify it. One to four incense sticks can be burned at a time in an incense stick holder. Agarbatti's as much as 200 can be made in a matter of few minutes by using the agarbatti making machine fabricated by Soham Industrial Machinery Ltd. In eight hours of shift, incense sticks manufacturing companies can produce agarbatti's weighing 80kg. This production rate of agarbatti making machine is sufficient for small to medium size manufacturers.
Key Points of Agarbatti Making Machine:
- The production rate is totally dependent upon the quality of stick.
- This machine is housed with an air-cooled bowl.
- The machine can create 220 strokes in a minute.
- The machine is accompanied with a tool set and several other accessories.
- Production: 60-80 kg. /8 Hr. (Depends on stick Quality).
- Soundless Gearbox with hardened gears & grounded Shafts.
- Air-cooled Bowl housing.
- Problem less DC Motor, DC Gear motor, and Sensor. (Compare to others).
- Machine weight: 140 Kg.
- Machine Speed: 220 Stroke/minute
- Length of incense: 8" to 12"
- DC base electric panel With DC Gear motor. (No warranty but repairable).
- Main Motor: 1.5 HP Single Phases.
- Lifetime telephonic technical support free after sales.
- Free: 1 tool set, rocket, Cleaning rod, Rocket rod, machine manual.
- Warranty: 9 months in Main motor, Ac drive, Gear box, DC Card & Slider.
- This machine designed by our Engineer.
- This machine is produced by our technical staff.
- Easy to operating & low maintenance.
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Wooden Box Packing
- All India
Plot No. A-13/22, Central Road No. 7, Udhna, Udhyog Nagar Near Puspa Hotel,, Surat, Gujarat, 394210, India