- 185000.00 - 185000.00 INR
- 185000 INR
Incense Dipping Machine Heavy Model
Worshiping and special rituals demand the use of incense sticks to make the environment free of negative energies. The manufacturing process of incense sticks starts with the applying paste on the sticks. In the next step, the bundle of incense sticks are dipped in the mixture of fragrance oils. The bundle is then dried and wrapped in wax paper once dried successfully. All steps can be performed either manually or using individual machines. We provide incense dipping machine for performing the step of dipping the incense sticks in the fragrance oil. Incense dipping machine can dip a bundle of 500 Grams. (1 kg. optional) at a time.
Key Points of Incense Dipping Machine Nano Model(online):
- In eight hours of work shift, bundles weighing 3000 Kg can be processed.
- There is an electric control panel to control the functions.
- It is possible to adjust the dipping range as well as dipping height.
- It can work best with incense sticks of 8-10 inches.
Perfume auto refilling system.
- Type of bundle:500 Grams.(1 kg. Optional)
- Machine Speed: 3000 Kg/8Hr.
- Production Coast: Maximum 0.2 Rs.(Excluding Perfume & DEEP)
- Electric control panel.
- Dipping Range. 3.00 to 8.00 (Adjustable)
- Dipping Hight: half dipping & full dipping.
- Main Motor: 1.5 HP with gear box.
- Req. Power: 2 HP
- Length of Incense: 8 to 10
- Machine weight: 200 Kg.
- Free: Training of machine operation and general maintenance.
- Free: 1 tool set.
- Warranty: 9 months in Main motor.
- This machine designed & Copyright by our Engineer.
- This machine is produced by our technical staff.
- (Not import from another country.)
- Easy to operate & low maintenance.
- Made in India.
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Wooden Box Packing
- All India
A/19/8, ROAD NO.8, NR. JALARAM KANTA, MG ROAD, UDHNA UDHYOG NAGAR, SURAT-394210 INDIA., Surat, Gujarat, 394210, India