- 90000 INR
- 745.7 Watt (W)
- 40-50 Kg/day
- 125 Kilograms (kg)
- 9 Months
Loban batti is a premium dhoop also called as bukhur and bakhoor, is made drying and processing gum resin of loban tree. Hindus practice involves burning of loban in front of their deities, that also purifies environment and keep negative energies at bay. Burning loban batti is also effective in repelling insects and mosquitoes. Our company, Soham Industrial Machinery Ltd. fabricates loban batti making machine, which small to medium size loban batti manufacturers can use to make loban batti's at high speed. In eight hours, this machine can make 30-40 kg. of loban batti. All loban batti's are collected at the extended portion of the loban batti making machine.
Key Points of Loban Batti Making Machine:
- Material is manually fed into the machine.
- This machine auto stops when the material added is completely used.
- The batti is shaped with a die.
- All components of this machine is built in India.
- Machine Speed: 200 Stroke/minute
- DC base electric panel With DC Gear motor. (No warranty but repairable)
- Production: 30-40 kg. /8 Hr. (Depends on stick Quality)
- Soundless Gearbox with hardened gears & grounded Shafts.
- Air-cooled Bowl housing.
- Problem less DC Motor, DC Gear motor, and Sensor. (Compare to others)
- Auto stop when material was finished, raw stick finish and stick not pass from die
- Main Motor: 1 HP Single Phases.
- Length of incense: 8" to 12"
- Machine weight: 130 Kg.
- Free: Material mixing formula, contacts of raw material supplier,
- Fee: 1 tool set, rocket, Cleaning rod, Rocket rod, machine manual.
- Warranty: 9 months in Main motor, Ac drive, Gear box, DC Card & Slider.
- This machine designed by our Engineer.
- This machine is produced by our technical staff.
- Not import from other country.
- Easy to operating & low maintenance.
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Wooden Box Packing.
- All India
Plot No. A-13/22, Central Road No. 7, Udhna, Udhyog Nagar Near Puspa Hotel,, Surat, Gujarat, 394210, India